- Understand China unique AD/ADAS use-cases, convert and generate into virtual scenarios that will be used by developers across the globe
- Design/build scenarios according to requirements for testing or algo training, and write automated testing scripts;
- Perform correlation studies comparing simulation to vehicle data
- Execute simulation test cases and create reports to the project team
- Follow up with local test results, build virtual test scenarios from failed cases to support algorithm development
- Support test team to set up test environment in bench, deploy relevant tool chain for debugging in relevant environments
- Assist simulation capacity building up in GM China through working with global team.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in computer science, automation, electronics and electrical engineering.
- Proficient in using Matlab or C++/Python programming;
- Experience in using simulation software such as CarSim and Prescan, or experience in general simulation testing (MIL, SIL, HIL, VIL, etc.) is preferred
- Good analytical ability where problems are unusual and complex.
- Proactive study sense, Structural and forward thinking, team work spirit.
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have a serious and responsible work attitude.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of unlawful discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications for each role and apply for any positions that match their skills and capabilities. Applicants in the recruitment process may be required, where applicable, to successfully complete a role-related assessment(s) and/or a pre-employment screening prior to beginning employment. To learn more, visit How we Hire
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (U.S.)
General Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Accommodations (U.S. and Canada)
General Motors offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.