* Develop and communicate forecasts and sales reports across teams.
* Support and review project reporting requirements and outputs.
* Perform analytics to analyze current sales tactics and operations within the company.
* Build and drive various initiatives to support the Sales, Aftersales, and or Marketing operations.
* Build and manage relationships both internally and externally i.e.; Marketing, Sales, Legal, Agencies, GM partners, etc.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
We are currently seeking an Operation & Retail Operations Standards Manager for our operations in China. This role is pivotal in developing and maintaining the high standards of retail excellence, ensuring that our store operations align with TDG's commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and update comprehensive retail operational standards and procedures;
- Conduct regular store tour and check, work with retail team to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Collaborate with store managers and teams to implement best practices in retail operations.
- Analyse store operation status to identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Lead and support retail team for training sessions for store staff on operational standards and customer service excellence.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Proven experience in retail operations management, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Strong understanding of retail standards and best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve high performance.
- Fluent in Mandarin and proficient in English.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of unlawful discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications for each role and apply for any positions that match their skills and capabilities. Applicants in the recruitment process may be required, where applicable, to successfully complete a role-related assessment(s) and/or a pre-employment screening prior to beginning employment. To learn more, visit How we Hire
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (U.S.)
General Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Accommodations (U.S. and Canada)
General Motors offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.