Contribute to seeding the accurate brand message across the global organization, dealerships, media outlets, agencies, etc.
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to gain marketing insights and uncover key consumer insights and competitive opportunities.
- Brainstorm and develop creative marketing campaigns for various GM products including vehicles, accessories, parts, services, etc.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Maintain and update corporate creative content.
- Build and manage relationships both internally and externally i.e.; CRM, agencies, GM partners, etc.
- Undertake related tasks as assigned.
Community Operation Manager
1. Bachelor's degree or above, with at least 2 years of work experience in the automotive industry, preferably in the luxury brand luxury goods sector.
2. Familiarity with the operation of automotive industry information platforms, with extensive experience in CRM / customer service management of automotive industry apps and mini-programs preferred.
3. Sensitive to data information, familiar with the operation and optimization of scenario information import and data rating labeling, capable of independently completing program reports and implementation.
4. Possess excellent communication skills, problem-solving abilities, continuous learning abilities, as well as good proactive work habits and professional qualities.
About the job
Community is the most important business sector for Premium Import in GM. We are building an unconventional community for the unique products and unique GM customers. Community is the foundation of consumers and prospects who share the same value. We are creating a platform to carry the business moving forward.
This role needs to understand customer insights from Chinese HNWIS to middle/upper class consumers. S/he will need to responsible for community operation.
- Target Audience and client profile analysis base on big data
- Consumer engagement online and offline
- Personalized communication and FAQs management
- Referral program and reactivation
- Leads generation and sales conversion
- Client experts team daily supervise and management
- Establishment and optimization of departmental operating SOP
- Working with cross function and agency to prepare Business Analysis
- Digital tracking and analysis
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
Total Rewards | Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of unlawful discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications for each role and apply for any positions that match their skills and capabilities. Applicants in the recruitment process may be required, where applicable, to successfully complete a role-related assessment(s) and/or a pre-employment screening prior to beginning employment. To learn more, visit How we Hire
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (U.S.)
General Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Accommodations (U.S. and Canada)
General Motors offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.