Contribute to the strategy of seeding the correct brand message across the global organization, dealerships, media outlets, agencies, etc.
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to gain marketing insights and uncover key consumer insights and competitive opportunities.
- Lead the development of creative marketing campaigns for various GM products including vehicles, accessories, parts, services, etc.
- Handle external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Manage the creation and portfolio of corporate creative content.
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally i.e.; CRM, agencies, GM partners, etc.
- Lead a team or GM staff and/or agency staff. Mentor, develop, and coach talent.
- Undertake related tasks as assigned.
About the job
Community is the most important business sector for Premium Import in GM. We are building an unconventional community for the unique products and unique GM customers. Community is the foundation of consumers and prospects who share the same value. We are creating a platform to carry the business moving forward.
This role needs to understand customer insights from Chinese HNWIS to middle/upper class consumers. S/he will need to responsible for community operation, including online and offline activities.
- Target Audience analysis base on big data
- Online membership recruitment
- Consumer engagement online and offline
- Referral program and reactivation
- Leads generation and sales conversion
- Community journey design and development
- Social & Seasonal campaign development and execution
- Social sentiment analysis, and social crisis management
- Website, Weibo, WeChat, Douyin, Topnew, Red and etc content maintenance
- Campaign support with cross functions
- Co-marketing and co-branding with partners
- Design user follow
- Prepare development requirement document
- Working with cross function and agency to prepare Business Analysis
- Digital tracking and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Economic, Information Technology, and other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 - 8 years of relevant work experience in Marketing Communication, Digital, Social, PR, CRM, or related quantitative field.
- Outstanding skills on communication and comprehension
- Significant experience/strength with knowledge of social network, customer relations.
- Ability to interact effectively with people and work in a collaborative, time sensitive and self driven environment
- Luxury or Fashion Consumer products and/or automotive industry experience
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.