If you are a current employee of General Motors working in a per diem, hourly, or regular salaried role, you must apply through the internal careers page. Please navigate to https://workday.gm.com and search for GM Find Jobs.
The General Motors Manufacturing Group is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for current and potential future opportunities as a Group Leader. In anticipation of these openings becoming available, we welcome you to apply so we can begin the pre-screening and interview process.
The Maintenance Group Leader will be responsible for supervising a group of Skilled employees to troubleshoot and repair complex equipment and processes.
This role requires you to consistently administer National and Local Agreement between General Motors and the United Auto Workers Union. The work is of a technical nature and requires you to use independent judgment within the limits of Global Manufacturing Systems, focusing on Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness, Cost, and Environment (SPQRCE).
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to learn new skills as well as influencing the development of manufacturing processes to support this historical and game-changing progression to electric and autonomous vehicles.
- Ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic blueprints.
Ability to coordinate, manage and lead people.
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills to effectively collaborate with varying levels of the organization.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to ask questions, take initiative and be resourceful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of integrity, ability to deal with ambiguity, self-directed.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Engineering and Manufacturing Teams.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.