* Develop and communicate forecasts and sales reports across teams.
* Support and review project reporting requirements and outputs.
* Perform analytics to analyze current sales tactics and operations within the company.
* Build and drive various initiatives to support the Sales, Aftersales, and or Marketing operations.
* Build and manage relationships both internally and externally i.e.; Marketing, Sales, Legal, Agencies, GM partners, etc.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop in-depth understanding of GMPI business and its operations.
• Be responsible for the products/services categories and product assortment (both regular, seasonal and special edition).
• Provide strategy and implementation roadmap for merchandise and lifestyle package, including principles, guidelines, contents, and GTM launch plans.
• Define and monitor product key focus and work closely with the Digital Retail Manager to achieve the sales target.
• Monitoring and maximizing the profitability and assisting in putting together the P&L.
• Utilizing the knowledge of ID (Industry Design)/PD (Product Design), production and pricing, to manage and troubleshoot issues with related internal/external stakeholders and present solutions.
• Work closely with TP agency on the daily basis to ensure implementations and executions are delivered consistently with the planned stores operational plans and timelines. Closely monitor orders tracking with Digital Retail Manager to ensure complete timely and quality fulfillment of all orders.
• Work very closely with Marketing teams to on alignment of the SKUs’ design and production quality.
• Monitor and manage seasonal stock level and work closely with Digital Retail Manager to forecast the sales and probability of all merchandise and lifestyle packages. Forecast and maintain appropriate inventory level maintenance. Prepare timely stock requisition.
• Work very closely with Marketing teams to develop strategic, customer-centric promotion plans. Cocreate the required content and management/maintenance of the accuracy/compliance content.
• Work closely with the Customer Experience (CX) team on the timely updates on the respective consumer digital journeys and MOTs in order to react timely to the consumers’ sweet spots in terms of strategy, plan and executions.
• Liaise with internal support/service functions (i.e. Legal, Finance, Purchase, Cyber Security, etc) and external vendors (e.g. TP agency, platforms, vendors, etc) to ensure the stores are operating to achieve the operations and business targets in transparent and efficient way.
• Conduct standard operations process review, and on-going operation working process initiation and optimization.
• Create package offers with compelling experience and services for each customer segments. Continually drive innovation and create memorable digital shopping experiences.
• Drive new revenue streams and commercial services value propositions through pilot programs and capture learnings to refine expansion plans.
• Be the voice of customers to advocate for improvement plans in product/service offerings, roadmap and customer shopping experience.
• Define business value KPIs and monitor ROI to prove values of product and experience offerings.
• Lead to compile and present timely daily/weekly/monthly/bi-annual/annual stores performance review reports with insights, learnings and optimization action plans. Mange both quantitative and qualitative analysis, analyzing all sales performance and competitor analysis.
• Lead market analytics to understand market trends identifying the next growth opportunities or to address business needs. Regular and ad-hoc market update or competition report required and on demand. Research and analyze product and services trends by keeping up-to-date with the latest offerings from the market (both local inland and international) and coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders to create demand generation and new sales opportunities.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and focused on quality control and execution efficiency.
• Ability to confidently champion innovative ideas and approaches.
• Understanding of business process management, concepts and techniques, including process design and cost analysis.
• Team player who can successfully collaborate cross-functionally to drive results.
• Effectively work and manage agency partners and suppliers.
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to move projects forward at a quick pace. • Ability to make quick decisions with incomplete or ambiguous data. Able to make sound decisions based on a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement.
• Highly effective presentation skills: one-to-one, small and large groups with peers and bosses, internal and external of the organization.
• Ability to identify issues/opportunities and develop solutions and recommendations. • Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments utilizing highly efficient time management.
• Ability to break down barriers and quickly achieve high impact progress within a bureaucratic organization.
• Ability to work well in a complex team environment and marshal resources (people, funding, material, support, etc) to get things done; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to work under pressure independently and be flexible in working hours. • Ability to travel.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Strong critical thinking skills.
• Strong meeting facilitator – inclusive. • Outstanding project management capability.
• Good priority setting. • Good MS Office skills (especially but not limited to Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
• Able to work efficiently both solo as well as collaborative teamwork.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Positive, cheerful, self-motivated, passionate, dare to try, out-of-box thinking, solutions finder and respectful.
• Minimal 4-5 years of relevant experience in hands-on executions for Merchandise and Lifestyle Packages for NIO, Porsche, Club Med or premium brands.
• 2-3 years of international 4A Media or Digital agency experience is a plus.
• Strategic-thinking and implementation experience in luxury auto or luxury industry is preferred
• With ID (Industry Design)/PD (Product Design) experience is a plus.
• User-focused and result-driven. Proven analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data to drive prioritization and business cases
• Mastering of agile methodologies.
• Ability to seamlessly work across functional and organizational boundaries with a reputation for influencing an earning trust across levelled and organizations (teams incl. Sales, Marketing, Brand, Customer Experience, Customer Engagement, IT/Operations, Purchase, Legal, Cyber Security, etc.).
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams. Proficiency in multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Leadership/Team spirit/Collaborative mindset.
• Proven ability to work with senior management
• Education: BA above /Master
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.