GM is committed to Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions, and Zero Congestion. At EVGRO (EV Growth Operations), we are committed to accelerating GM into an all-electric future. EVGRO will inspire mass adoption of EVs through cross-functional strategies around vehicles, buying, charging, and ownership. The V2X group in EVGRO is developing innovative solutions that further enable EVs and accelerate sustainability goals for our customers and our communities. We are growing fast and building a team that is customer-focused, creative, cross-functional, and ready to lead this dynamic and rapidly changing industry.
The V2X Program Business Development Managers will be responsible for:
- Leading business development for a range of V2X-related software and energy solutions associated with bidirectional charging, V2H, V2L, V2G and other advanced V2X functions; this includes helping GM partner with utilities, IPPs and other energy industry participants to understand, co-develop, and adopt V2X solutions.
- Exploring competitive landscape and opportunities for GM that may contribute to increasing the value of EV offerings such as smart charging, energy storage, and other adjacencies.
- Supporting GM’s smart grid activities, helping to execute various VGI programs with utilities.
- Supporting project strategy and overarching objective to make the EV ownership experience more seamless and convenient.
- Developing materials for leadership reviews/making presentation to all levels of management.
- Working collaboratively with engineering teams, program management teams, and other internal groups crafting and executing necessary strategies to optimize charging experience.
- This role requires up to 40% travel.
- 3-7+ years experience in an electrification-based role, electric vehicle (EV) charging company, or utility.
- Experience with developing sales pipelines/funnels and business development activities.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to effectively lead, motivate, and facilitate others in group situations.
- Demonstrated high level of strategic agility and desire to work in a complex and evolving environment and an innovation mindset.
Please only apply if you DO NOT need sponsorship to work in the United States now or in the future. We are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship .
Remote: This position does not require employees to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively.
- The expected base compensation for this role is: ($90,223.08 to $144,122.52 USD Annual). Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position.
- Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
- Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.