- Develop system integrations, using Microsoft Azure Integration Services to connect a portfolio of on-premises, SaaS (SAP S4 HANA and Salesforce), and cloud-hosted applications.
- Create RESTful and SOAP web services and APIs to transmit data between applications.
- Collaborate with Architecture and Integrations team members to develop best practices and methodologies.
- Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs, SOAP Web Services, File and Event Driven/Queue based integrations and service orchestrations.
- Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
- Oversight and alignment on the entire Azure environment, including design, development, maintenance and support of Integration solutions.
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Implement CI/CD processes for build and release pipelines.
- Plan, design, coordinate with various functional teams to understand integration requirements.
- At least undergrad Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field
- 5+ years of experience building system integrations with MuleSoft
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing and implementing Azure-based systems.
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure API Management
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Functions
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Web service/API development
- Visual Studio
- Data transformation languages (XSLT, Liquid, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Experience with Integration solution designing, integration mappings and development including documentation skills.
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Agile and DevOps experience; Azure DevOps Deployment and Release Management using Azure DevOps tooling
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a fasting moving collaborative team environment
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus
The expected base compensation for this role is: ($113,960 - $ 172,630 USD Annual). Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position.
Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.