We are looking for the bold - those willing to respectfully share their ideas and listen to others. We seek out the innovators - those who challenge the status quo when their vision requires a new way of thinking. We reach for the collaborators - those who understand that a diverse team is stronger than any one individual. We seek the self-motivated - those who ask questions, and never stop looking at what’s next. Customer Experience & Connectivity team will be pioneers in the EV movement, energized to connect people to what matters and create a movement towards a better, more sustainable future for all. Our passion fuels our focus to be the best! Are you ready?
About GM Europe
General Motors (NYSE:GM) is a global company focused on advancing an all-electric future. At the heart of this strategy is the Ultium battery platform, which will power everything from mass-market to high-performance vehicles. Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion. Our team brings their collective passion to deliver on this ambitious future in Europe. We are proud of our achievements across the globe however we have the biggest opportunity to change the way people live, move, and connect in Europe.
About the Role
The GM Customer Experience (CX) team is seeking an inclusive UX Researcher who’ll work with GM’s CX teams to ensure that the users considered in both the design and continuous improvement of the product. This person will uncover insights into who users are, what they currently experience, and what they truly need. This person will guide product and design teams in applying the most effective approach for achieving research goals and will help them work together to arrive at actionable user insights.
The UX Researcher will be well-versed in a range of qualitative research methodologies, experienced in planning and conducting studies, and focused on delivering insights that directly inform product roadmaps. The right candidate will be creative and strategic in approaching research, passionate about helping people, and highly collaborative.
- Collaborating with product teams to define research goals and identify target users
- Developing a research approach and detailed study plan
- Creating research materials including screeners, guides, and scripts
- Communicating with participants to recruit and schedule participation
- Engaging with strategy, design and product teams throughout research, analysis, and synthesis
- Communicating findings and recommendations in compelling ways through storytelling
- Helping CX team stay focused by advocating for users
- Co-ordinating of recruitment activities for own and other’s studies
- Help co-create and contribute to strategies, resources, and findings to the UX Research program
- Preferred 6+ years conducting user experience research and user testing in industry or academia
- Proven track record of running research and collaborating with other teams to uncover insights, identify unmet needs, and craft better products
- Experience in qualitative research methods such as ethnographic field research, heuristic evaluations, lab and remote usability testing
- Exceptional at empathic listening, perceiving users’ needs, delivering an unbiased view of users, and translating user insights into action items for product teams
- Experience in creating and executing inclusive participant recruitment processes
- Some experience in quantitative research methodologies such as surveys
- Knowledgeable about usability and principles of effective design
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for understanding what drives user behavioral that are appropriate and exciting for European cultures and region.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree
Candidates must be eligible to work within Switzerland without restriction. We are not able to provide an EU work permit.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.