- Assess and evaluate financial performance of supported business partner with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts
- Support creation of yearly financial objectives that align with the business partner’s plan for growth and expansion
- Prepare and may present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs. budget, and cash flow
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, SOX compliance and financial procedures
- Maintain outstanding relationships with business partners
- Develop talent / optimize team performance through stretch assignments, leadership exposure, career discussions, feedback, etc.
- Lead by example displaying GM behaviors, commitment to personal development and commitment to creating a positive Workplace of Choice culture
- Assist team with understanding the bigger picture and how projects relates to operational strategy / Enterprise goals
- Anticipate partner needs (proactive vs. reactive)
- Assist team in prioritization of workload, creating a picture to influence decision-making, facilitate collaboration across staffs, think through key analysis assumptions
- This position will be supporting the establishment of the Pricing & Incentive Team and be overall responsible for the Pricing process as part of the new Premium Import business.
- This position will report to the Senior Finance Manager, Premium Import, GM China.
- Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Overall subject matter expert for Pricing
- Provide China pricing recommendations for current and future product programs to the product development teams, marketing and sales teams on vehicle pricing, content packaging and incentive programs, etc.
- Perform business analysis, market analysis and support managerial decision making.
- Pricing & Incentives Strategy Development
- Develop pricing strategy and positioning for current and future product programs to position the products based on value as well as competitive and internal analysis.
- Support development of incentives strategy and analyze impact on pricing and profitability.
- Develop strategies for competitiveness/profitability optimization.
- Pricing Process
- Develop, lead and manage the pricing process in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Run market pricing review meetings for leadership decision on pricing.
- Manage products, incentives, optional content pricing list.
- Develop and maintain internal controls over pricing activities to ensure compliance.
- Pricing capability development
- Establish pricing team in support of new business.
- Develop tools and models for monitoring and tracking pricing trends of other OEMs product, optional and packaging content, incentive programs.
- Monitor and track market trends and competitor pricing in collaboration with the business intelligence and insights teams.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.