Program Lead - Software Integration Engineer will be responsible for execution of software feature set and electrical architecture integrity of a new vehicle line. As a Program Lead Software Integration Engineer, you will utilize virtual testing, bench & vehicle testing to ensure that critical and complex features are properly developed and integrated into new vehicle line.
This position requires a deep understanding of engineering concepts as they apply to software/systems integration and will include problem solving and a high degree of interaction with several engineering groups. This position will push your creativity and teamwork skills as there is no “standard work” for the unexpected.
Major responsibilities include the following activities:
- Lead software integration activities for a vehicle program;
- Point contact for all program issues;
- Own and maintain software Integration status scorecard for the program ;
- Maintain software defect glidepath for the program;
- Responsible for overseeing the completion of Domain/Feature Integration checkouts for major milestones to meet program deliverables;
- Support and assign Domain/Feature Integration Engineers to identify, troubleshoot, & resolve software integration issues found throughout the vehicle development cycle;
- Provide guidance and program leadership for feature integration teams;
- Bench development & vehicle upkeeping;
- Coordination of update of properties and ensuring they are test ready;
- Identification of critical issues & address roadblocks quickly, using creative solutions;
- Organize and lead workshops for features development with stakeholders;
- Follow up to ensure issue resolution was performed timely and properly, own and drive issues to closure via master issues list;
- Roadblock removal for SW Integration on the program;
- Support automated vehicle state sequencer testing & other automation test activities on the program;
- Support manufacturing assembly plants, Pre-Production Operations, and development teams;
- Travels as required.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Proactive / results driven individual with high levels of initiative to work with multiple organizations to solve integration issues
- Able to deal with high level of ambiguity
- High level of analytical ability to resolve unusual and complex problems
- Passionate about delivering high quality solutions
- Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done
- Capable of making timely decisions while dealing with uncertainties and incomplete information
- Exhibit flexibility, prioritization, and the ability to multitask
- Good team player and work well with people
- Demonstrated hands-on integration or development experience with automotive electrical interfaces
- Experience with Vehicle Intelligence Platform electrical architecture and serial data
- Experience troubleshooting distributed control systems
- Experience with embedded software development, testing and associated tools like Simulink, vehicle serial data logger tools
- Strong understanding of the end user experience with software features on vehicle
- Proven track record & drive to do hands-on work such as ECU flashing, vehicle updates, component removal/installation
- Experience working with component, feature, sub-system & system specifications to develop a feature
- Ability to guide hands-on work such as test bench design, ECU flashing, vehicle updates and testing
- Working knowledge of Vehicle Development Process
- Experience working with a global team including supporting global time zones and be able to work with multiple suppliers
- High degree of Program Management skills (Product Owner, Leading PDT’s)
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience with embedded control systems and electrical devices
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with automotive electrical interfaces like CAN, LIN, Ethernet, LVDS, I2C, etc.
- Solid understanding of in-vehicle communication and instrumentation tools and software tools
- Experience with Autosar electrical architecture and serial data
- Strong understanding of embedded software and controls
- Experience with Technical Program Management – Assigning tasks and following up
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.