Production Team Members are hardworking and ambitious workers who are responsible for assembly, machining, quality checks, tool changes, and problem solving of manufacturing processes and equipment. Team members are also functioning in a manufacturing team environment where Global Manufacturing System (GMS) principles are highly integrated.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes the following benefits:
• Paid and non-paid time off is granted after working (120) days
• Paid holidays after 90 days worked
• Healthcare after 90 days of active employment
• GM employee pricing discount authorizations available annually.
• Part-time temporary employees will be considered for full-time temporary employee positions based on length of service
- Understand, support and execute all work in safe manner and supply to a culture that promotes safety as its overriding priority.
- Perform bench, floor or conveyor assembly work, usually of short cycle duration, and involving standardized work elements. Must be able to comprehend and follow written work instructions. Work may involve using hand positioning, assist devices such as hoists, and power tools or other equipment.
- First responder support of production machining and/or assembly environment. This entails use of computerized equipment and activities to include machine resets, quality and utilizing standardized work instructions.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and perform tasks on all equipment in assigned workspace.
- Perform predictive, preventive and reactive maintenance activities
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Report for work on time to support production startup and throughput goals
- Possess good physical stamina and coordination. Could be required to stand and/or walk for long periods daily while frequently bending, twisting, reaching and periodically lifting up to 40 lbs.
Work requirements include:
- These are temporary positions working as a direct employee of General Motors.
- Current openings are Part-Time positions, up to 32 hours.
- Candidates must be willing and able to work any shift including weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday).
- Production Saturdays may be required as part of a typical schedule.
- Starting wage is $16.67 per hour. Holiday pay and health care options after 90 days.
Interested individuals must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the General Motors hiring process requirements which include drug testing and a background check .
- At least 18 years of age.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to work flexible shift hours and day, afternoon, or night shift.
GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU NEED OR WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP TO WORK OR TO REMAIN EMPLOYED AT GM (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.).
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.