- Be as perception technical specialist to lead relevant technical assessment and reviews, provide strategy direction and solution where appropriate for system and software architectural alignment
- Responsible for perception (bonus point incl. fusion) algorithm architectural, as well as performance identification and evaluation, provide technical expertise solution to ADAS/AD system teams to secure feature performance and function safety are all meet GM requirements
- Capable to lead cross functional perception discussion and driving for decision (both internal and external stakeholders)
- Expert representative of perception specialist in GM China engineering, provide technical consultation and training within organization, coach and mentor development teams to improve core competencies, efficiency, and creativity
- Understanding global industry and trends in the relative perception technical areas, conduct research and benchmarking
- Keep the follow-up and insight of the advanced perception technology and trend (pros and cons) of the industry, keep the continuous tracking and deep understanding of the development and evolution of the core technology in the holistic perception and data closed-loop system
- Major in robotics, computer vision, machine learning or equivalent majors, master degree or above.
- Familiar with AD/ADAS functions and it performance index.
- At least 5 years of deep learning development experience, complete practical project development experience in all aspects of DNN.
- Familiar with the basic characteristics of LCR, the three main sensors of autonomous driving, with practical project development experience of DNN fusion.
- Proficient in C/C++, Python programming languages, skilled in TensorFlow, Pytorch tools, familiar with Linux and ROS development environment.
- Master the core principles of deep learning, and have a deep insight and understanding of the development trend of DNN technology, classic CNN model, Alexnet, VGG, GoogLe net, Res net, Vision transformer…
- Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area required
- Exhibits appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual goals
- High level analytical ability where problems are unusual and complex
- Proactive study sense, structural and forward thinking, team work spirit.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work independently and effectively with others
- High level of oral and written communication skills in English
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.