We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Cloud Computing Architect to join General Motors China. As a Cloud Computing Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based solutions and strategies. You will be involved in all aspects of the solution lifecycle, from initial business analysis to solution design, implementation, and review. You will also work with our global cloud computing and infrastructure teams extensively to align our strategies and solutions that are benefit not only China, but GM globally.
- Collaborate with business teams to understand their business needs and requirements
- Collaborate with GM Global IT teams to design and align solution development
- Design and implement cloud-based solutions to meet GM business needs, utilizing cutting-edge cloud computing technologies
- Develop architecture blueprints and roadmaps for GM China cloud solution and GM Global alike
- Work with closely with project teams to ensure that the solution is implemented as designed
- Deeply knowledge and experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud architecture, tools, technologies, and platforms
- Work with GM Global Cloud teams on defining and developing cloud-based Repos, CI/CD tools, pipelines, and automation
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions to ensure optimal performance of the cloud environment
- Review GM China cloud plan, budget, cost, and performance/operation metrics, making sure China cloud environment is running at optimal to support the business
- Provide guidance and experience to team members and stakeholders regarding cloud technologies, and its benefits and weakness
- Identify and capitalize on improvement opportunities efficiently.
- Communicate ideas and viewpoints on various opportunities to the senior management
- Keep up to date with emerging trends in cloud computing and related technologies and share them with teams and business users
- Review and discuss with GM global teams on GM Global cloud solutions and strategies with a global vision in mind
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, or a related field
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in cloud computing space, including prototype build, PoC implementation, and solution design and implementation. Among them, prefer to have at least 3 years Azure hands-on experience and knowledge
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing highly scalable, fault-tolerant, and secured cloud solutions and architecture, especially Microservice architecture
- Strong knowledge and experience in cloud related technologies such as containers, Kubernetes, serverless.
- Strong knowledge and experience in cloud DevOps, especially in CI/CD pipelines and tools
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in English, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong cybersecurity, data safety, and personal safety in mind and commitment
Skills and Abilities:
- Certification in a major cloud platform, especially prefer Azure certificate
- Experience in multi-cloud and hybrid cloud architecture and solutions
If you are an experienced Cloud Computing Architect with a passion and integrity for designing and implementing innovative cloud-based solutions, we encourage you to apply for this very exciting opportunity.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.