About the job
- In this role, you’ll be part of the marketing team to responsible for product strategy development, go to market plan.
- You’ll create digital content based on customer segmentation and lifestyle, manage digital communication strategy.
- You will manage digital/brand agency and keep closed communication with internal cross functions to align the key information in real time.
- Stay on current marketing trend and competitive activity
- Define and develop Brand development and Communication Strategy
- Consumer and digital trend centric with outside-in perspective to plan and execute digital activations and amplify brand impact and product storie7s,
- Customer recruitment to build bigger demand for all channels
- Partner and collaborate with different internal teams to understand partner strategy and needs in order to manages channel capabilities, make solid recommendations and provide influence to optimize digital marketing programs.
- Work with multi functions with internal and external team
- Understand the trend, keep in the edge of social topics
- Be creative and pioneer on content development and ideas
- Creates marketing and social communication campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social communication messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Develop /manage annual content calendar for brand own media platform to dial up brand-level communication; support each campaign awareness and engagement with target segments.
- Organise live broadcasting for internal meetings, community events, launch events, roadshows and auto shows.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Actively track, measure the effectiveness of digital media efficiency, monitor investment ROI towards paid social clients, and take learning for future plan optimization
- Regularly monitor social media trends, market insights, explore new digital media platform and tools, and competitor information acquirement.
- • Work cross internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure content plan alignment, execution quality and on-time delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Economic, Information Technology, and other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant work experience in Marketing Communication, Digital, Social, PR, CRM, or related quantitative field.
- Outstanding skills on communication
- Significant experience/strength with knowledge of Brand communication, Strategy and Creative
- Ability to interact effectively with people and work in a collaborative, time sensitive and self-driven environment
- Luxury or Fashion Consumer products and/or automotive industry experience
- Fluency in English and Chinese, both oral and written
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.