GMCH Rochester is seeking an experienced controls and automation engineer. The ME Center team is responsible for process controls development and execution of new manufacturing systems for new and existing products at the Rochester NY facility. Responsibilities include.
- Develop specifications for new equipment projects in coordination with Mechanical Execution Engineers.
- Procure/launch new and major programs for controls engineering. Manage vendors to meet required cost and timing targets.
- Stay abreast of new automation controls technology. Support deployment of best common systems and methods
- Support deployment of new technology to minimize risks
- Participate in PFMEA and Process Control Plan Development Teams; Support the development and execution of required error proofing
- Participate in safety g-Risk activities with cross functional groups. Responsible for execution of safety systems to meet all applicable standards.
- Lead approval of controls drawings. Ensure spare parts availability for new equipment.
- Support machine qualification activities at vendor sites, including verification of all required safety and quality control circuits.
- Coordinate and supervise machine installation as required in conjunction with plant engineering and contractors.
- Support & actively interact with manufacturing operations group once equipment is installed.
- Diagnose and correct issues in manufacturing processes
- Continuously improve quality, cost, responsiveness & safety
- 5+ years industry experience as an automation controls engineer
- Technical knowledge and ability in process engineering disciplines
- Allen Bradley / Rockwell Automation control platform experience
- Relevant auto industry and/or high volume manufacturing experience
- Ethernet network experience
- Fanuc Robot programming experience
- Machine Vision system experience (Cognex, Keyence)
- Experience in areas specific to Rochester site – High Volume assembly, laser and plastic friction welding processes, injection molding, vision inspection, leak testing
- SCADA experience – Microsoft SQL / Rockwell FactoryTalk Transaction Manager
Education and Training
- BS Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience is required
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.