- Based on the company’s overall strategies, lead vehicle delivery and onboarding strategy development and make proposals including the site selection policy and scheme, site selection standards, site selection process, and onboarding process development.
- Handle new delivery facility development mapping process by compiling general market information, industry statistical data, economic trend, and site finding information for new facility openings report and analysis thus contribute to the building of the solid proposition to local management and regional/global management for review and decision.
- Conduct cost calculation, feasibility analysis and investment evaluation of the new site; make site evaluation report, independently complete the evaluation, establish and improve the delivery/onboarding efficiency, key KPI set up and engage customer satisfaction system.
- Lead the commercial negotiation with potentially sales and aftersales team and aim to find preferential terms and conditions; liaise and build strong relationship with relevant administrative contact points of key investors including big commercial development properties or property management for any store related or lease related issues.
- Lead the facility development projects, manage and oversee design, construction, installation, inspections process, and serve the team to complete the construction and opening of the stores according to the expected landscape of the project.
- Follow up the latest relevant industry policies (including but not limited to construction, fire protection, new energy vehicles, charging services, electricity and other related fields) in the region, assess the impact on current business and opportunities, and propose countermeasures to the headquarters; keep track of our key competitors’ development plan and feedback the market intelligence.
- Other responsibilities: Complete other work assigned by the leader according to business development needs.
Pivotal and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or above;
- Fluency in written and spoken of English & Mandarin;
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills, details-oriented and well organized;
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience in sizable Auto OEM with solid experience in delivery/boarding strategy and process making and proven experience in the onboarding operation.
- Candidate with D2C Auto brand delivery facility experience will be a plus.
- High integrity and trust
- Strong inter-personal skills that can enable effective collaboration among different functions;
- Substantial knowledge on the onboarding strategy and operation, good resources and relationships with delivery service providers.
- Analyze the data and problems within defined procedures and provide the most appropriate solutions;
- Excellent project management and highly results driven mindsets
- Demonstrate ability to accurately and successfully convey information in a thorough, clear, and timely manner to all stakeholders;
- Develops broad, cooperative, influential relationships with numerous groups and employees and acts in a collaborative manner;
- Highly motivated and self driven, ability to handle multi-tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Hands-on experience and good working knowledge of MS Office products – MS Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Final level offered is subject to candidates' background and experience.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.