The specific purpose of this position is to lead the furnace installation for future die cast projects. By working in a cross functional team of die casting engineers, you will perform casting manufacturing projects by following a systematic engineering process of evaluation, development, validations, technology transfer leading into and supporting the production launch and processing.
Specifically responsible and directly involved in the development of manufacturing processes, equipment, tooling and alternatives, sequences, operations, utilizations for the production of structural castings.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of foundry processes and ability to apply concepts in a manufacturing environment
- Support Launch Wall process via Manufacturing Validations, Build Plans, PPAP and related engineering procedures
- Support testing and installations of equipment, tooling and technologies both on and off site
- Lead, support and present the analysis of casting defects
- Assist in process, tooling and equipment testing, troubleshooting and implementations
- Develop process documentation, Process flow diagrams, PCP, PFMEA, TIS, and related technical documents as necessary for a program launch
- Analyze first time quality data and optimize processes using DOE, Red X, and related statistical tools
• Expert technical knowledge and ability in process engineering disciplines (PPAP, MOC, MFEMA, BOE, BOP)
• Expert knowledge and ability to install Induction & Electric furnaces
• Expert knowledge Die cast process
• Expert knowledge Pre-Machining process
• Expert knowledge and ability to install launders
• Proven ability in project management skills and ability to teach others
• Demonstrated applications of plant floor and product design improvements for manufacturing
• Global Exposure working with others from other regions to complete projects
• 7-10 years plant level experience
• Proven mobility - domestic or International
- Prior Supervisory skills
- Expert knowledge and ability to implement General Motors Systems principles
- Experience with lead or train GMS and 4 walls application within site or program
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.