DescripciónHighly experienced leader who leads and directs a large group of engineers or technical employees (15-25) responsible for engineering work in projects and/or programs. Provides technical leadership and guides the team to successful execution of vehicle programs. Develops new products, processes, standards, or operational plans in support of the organization's business strategies with a direct impact on business and/or function overall results. Influences others within the organization to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches. May include identifying problems, updating or modifying working methods that may be complex in their work area without the benefit of defined procedures. Promotes GM's values and makes customer-focused decisions.
Lead all activities for General Motors regarding data and cybersecurity in China
• Work closely with our joint venture partners to drive the best possible security posture for our business interests.
• Understand the China policies, best practices, laws and regulations that impact data and cybersecurity and collaborate with other organizations as applicable to ensure GM’s compliance.
- Lead and direct a group of cyber security professionals responsible for cybersecurity work in projects and/or programs
- Provide technical leadership and guide the team to successful execution of Cybersecurity programs including information security, product security and manufacturing security.
- Serve as a critical liaison with various business and IT units, ensuring the implementation of GM security controls
- Develop new products, processes, standards, or operational plans in support of the organization's business strategies with a direct impact on business and/or function overall results
- Oversee the data processing activities by the Group;
- Establish and improve the full lifecycle of data security management processes/protocols in the Group, including monitor and verify the effectiveness of existing security controls, analyze data, develop trend analysis and ensuring compliance to existing standard, policies and procedures;
- Organize the provision of data security education and training;
- Take corresponding technical measures and other necessary measures to safeguard data security;
- Responsible for Classified Cybersecurity Protection assessments for the Group;
- Monitor the data security defects, vulnerability or other risks and report the data security accident to the competent Chinese authority according to the applicable law
- To review and approve the important data security assessment to process important data and to prepare for the periodic report as well as any export security assessment report to the competent Chinese authority.
- Develop and execute technical strategy to ensure effective Cybersecurity technologies are in place for program execution based on industry standard cybersecurity risk management methodologies including NIST-CSF;
- Demonstrates global resources and expertise to drive common use of tools and process
- Develop long-term plans to achieve higher levels of cybersecurity maturity and increasing the defense-in-depth in the Joint Ventures.
- Identify problems, update and/or modify practices that help GM meet the Cybersecurity laws, regulations and best practices in China
- Promote GM's values and make customer-focused decisions.
- Influence others within the organization to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
Additional Job Description
- At least 10 years of experience in security, technology and/or software development
- Knowledge in Cybersecurity
- Experience leading teams
- Experience building cross-functional relationships both locally and globally
- Competitive benchmarking experience in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Software/Electrical Engineering
- Experience developing/executing global/corporate strategies
- Experience managing business risk-data security
- Experience managing safety practices/risk
- Product development processes experience
- Process improvement experience
- Security assessment experience
- Bi-lingual in Chinese and English
- Build high-efficient team
- Analytical thinking
- Creative solutioning
- Critical problem solving
- Customer orientation
- Global perspective-market acumen
- Persuasive communication
- Safety commitment
- Security vigilance
- Vision development
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.