DescripciónMAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: - You will effectively run a team of training managers to ensure high-impact dealer learning solutions - You will lead in-dealership product trainer activities to impact performance results - You will handle training solutions development in support of precise product launches - You will ensure collaboration with internal partners - You will build positive relationships and get results across vendor partners and brand / retail channels - You will guide teams from varying business units through development of training deliverables - You will assist in planning of both short and long term strategic training objectives - You will translate brand retail priorities into effective learning solutions and adoption - You will see opportunities for continuous improvement - You will evaluate vendor performance and improvements - You will plan and execute annual budget - You will stay current on company-wide and industry standard methodologies/trends in learning solutions; cultivating and communicating these out to the business SKILLS / EXPERIENCE - You have experience developing training program strategy and ensuring tactical executions - You have knowledge of adult learning principles and application of learning - You have experience with blended learning solutions targeted at large, diverse audiences - You have a high-level of interpersonal and organizational skills to lead complementary teams towards common goals - You have a strong conceptual and strategic experience (interpret complex concepts and systems, and express them in simple ways) - You are a hardworking, self-starter - You currently or previously have developed enterprise-wide training program (including curriculum, dynamic training plans) - You have strong analytic skills - You are a premier presenter, with written and oral communication experience at all levels within the company - You are capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS: - Bachelor’s degree in learning, business, marketing, communications or closely related areas - 4-6 years of effective project or program management, including overseeing vendor delivery and execution - Flexible with travel - Familiarity with GM programs and auto business/industry
Purpose for this role :
Develop and implement key talent programs, organizational projects and culture initiatives to support people and organizational growth and ultimately enable them to achieve high performance in a meaningful and effective way
- Partner with people managers, listen to and connect with our employees to understand business needs for people growth opportunities
- Create learning paths for different levels and their development stages to make learning easier, relevant, continuously and at the point of need
- Implement core development programs and key talent initiatives to switch on active growth mindset, cultivate life-long learning culture and make learning embedded in the way we work
- Uplift the organization’s competence on agile and innovative way of working to support culture transformation. Define, develop and engage a pool of scrum masters for agile projects
- Constantly explore market practice and apply technologies, modern learning methods to transform the way we support organizational development
- Closely work with global talent development CoE and collaborate with other regions to introduce advanced people and organizational development strategies & programs
- Work with stakeholders to collect feedback for continuous improvement
- A high achiever, passionate about creating talent programs & organizational practices and designing for best employee experience
- A natural resourceful collaborator who has managed cross-functional projects
- 5+ years of in global companies with diverse working experience.
- Consulting firm and program management background, facilitation and coaching skills will be a plus
- Strong communication skills and articulation capability
- Full professional proficiency (both written and verbal) in English is required
- Education: Master’s degree or equivalent experience expertise
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.