- Process Engineering of Prismatic Equipment during the “Execution” Phase of the program
- Coaching / Mentoring / Training of newer / less experienced team members
- Equipment Runoff @ OEM
- Collaboration with the Operations Team on Program Deliverables
- PFMEAs Review / Simulation Review / Control Plans / Launch Deliverables
- Plant Equipment Install / Debug / Launch / Continuous Improvement
- Actively participate in the SCRUM / Agile Process to accomplish daily tasks and meet the project deliverables.
- Establishes equipment installation board and review weekly/daily with OEM and contractors
- Develop and lead the PPAP review meetings in area of responsibility utilizing the PPAP checklist, capturing exceptions.
- Lead the lessons learned gathering activity and feedback the information to the central process team for BOE/BOP updates
- Closure of all ME open issues for Launch Deliverables
- Program Execution Experience [Equipment Install through SORP and launch]
- Experience in Managing OEMs [Program Management / OEM Timing / Open Issues / Financial Forecasts]
- Experience in Leading a project [Coordinating Resources / Updates to Leadership / Status Reporting / Tracking Timelines]
- Experience in troubleshooting equipment [Problem Solving / Debug]
- Competency in GD&T.
- Understanding of Pneumatic, Mechanical, and Control drawings.
- Understanding / Application of Part Locating / Mechanics / Machine Design
- Understanding for Tooling concepts;
- Experience with Time Cycle Diagrams and Man / Machine Charts
- 5+ Years Automotive Engineering Experience [Plant and/or Execution]
- Practical Problem-Solving Skills [Formal Training / Practical Application] [Red X / 7 Diamond / Fish Bone]
- Ability and willingness to work Non-Standard Hours [Early Morning, Late Evenings and some Weekends and Holidays]
- Ability and willingness to travel; travel for OEM qualification.
- Advanced English
Diversity and inclusion are our strengths. We respect and value what each individual contribution to our team, including their origin, education, sex, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, gender expression and / or identity, religious context, age, generation, and disability. We believe that our ability to meet the needs and expectations of an increasingly diverse and global customer base is closely linked to the diversity and inclusion that we experience within General Motors.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.