As a member of our Global Team you will support the workplace transformation within a wide range of facilities that GM has around the world. You will work with an industry leading team that designs, builds/constructs, and maintains facilities and building assets for vast operating functions. Doing so in a safe, compliant, cost efficient manner that utilizes advanced technology to support social & ecological sustainability.
We create the future and not just plan for it!
Key activities you’ll be engaged in:
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all sources for answers; considers hidden problems; is excellent at unbiased analysis; looks beyond the obvious.
- Strategic Planning - Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Customer Satisfaction - Meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships and communication with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Delivering High Quality Outcomes – Engineering high quality, sustainable systems and processes that sustain future business productivity in multiple types of business units. Ensures that the facility management team is positioned to succeed amid changing business trends.
- Innovation Management - Bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; has a sense about managing the creative process of others; can facilitate effective brainstorming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in a manufacturing facilities environment
- 5+ year of experience in facilities within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Previous supervisory experience in a union environment
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.