Industrial Engineer will work directly with production in implementing lean manufacturing systems. They will analyze throughput data to help departments improve performance. They will be responsible to handle standardized work for future products alongside the core team and help to launch extraordinary products. In steady state, they will drive continuous improvement projects.
The main purpose of the Industrial Engineer is to work to eliminate waste of time, money, materials, person-hours, machine time, energy and other resources that do not generate value.
The position will develop, recommend, and implement changes which will result in the improvement of manufacturing processes and or product quality. The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing environment is critical to your success General Motors. The ideal candidate for this position is a someone who has a Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field, along with experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Develop, status, and analyze Manufacturing Master Schedules in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner.
- Use critical path methodology and application in network development, analysis, and problem resolution.
- Optimize sequence of operations and work flow.
- Create crew plans to ensure resources are properly allocated and utilized effectively.
- Create metrics to monitor schedule progress and help identify risk areas.
- Work to improve efficiencies through waste elimination and process improvements.
- Perform data analysis to establish shop metrics and tackle complex problems.
- Provide Technical support and assistance to manufacturing and maintenance team members, production supervisors and production associates
- College degree with major in industrial engineering or equivalent training or experience
- Manufacturing experience in machining and assembly preferred
- Demonstrates excellent level of analytical ability, communication, and interpersonal skills requires to build relationships with team members and customers to solve problems and resolve issues
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and difficult projects and assignments with high level of autonomy and accountability for results
- Proven ability in project management skills
- Proven ability perform detailed data analysis using MS excel or equivalent
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.