GM is committed to Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions, and Zero Congestion. GM Energy is the new GM business unit accelerating GM into an all-electric future, and delivering innovative, integrated energy solutions to GM customers. We are growing fast and building a team that is customer-focused, creative, cross-functional, and ready to lead this dynamic and rapidly changing industry.
The GM Energy Solutions Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of V2X, VGI and related integrated asset projects that will allow GM to maximize the value and resilience benefits of its vehicles and associated technologies. The Solutions Manager will lead project execution teams to develop and deliver solutions including creative combinations of EVs, BESS, EVSE, PV and H2 deployed through innovative financing structures.
The Solutions Manager will:
• Originate, plan, and execute fleet electrification, EV microgrid, and other energy projects
• Work closely with others in GM Energy to ensure integration of these projects with broader energy efforts in GM Energy and across GM, including but not limited to bidirectional charging, V2H, V2L, V2G, microgrids and other advanced V2X functions
• Support the development of the associated business strategies and GTM channels, while also helping to build out the team and internal processes
- 3-7+ years experience in an electrification-based role, electric vehicle (EV) charging company, or utility
- Passion for energy and the decarbonization movement
- Ability to quickly understand and empathize with customer pain
- Enjoy pushing to practical solutions for intractable problems
- Leverages expertise and speaks up to implement effective solutions
- Prioritizes customers to ensure satisfaction with a product, service or solution
- Ensures a business process moves from design to inception, review and optimization
- Designs and executes simplified and unique ideas. Easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions
- Smooth with xls, ppt and other communications tools
Remote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee’s role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.
- The expected base compensation for this role is $124,500 - $190,692 USD Annually.
- Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position
- Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance
- Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.