This position is required to be onsite full time. This position is an on-call nursing role with opportunity for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts. This position is meant to be ad hoc in nature and with irregularly scheduled shifts.
This position earns $37 an hour.
The Supplemental Health Center On-call Nurse provides services on an on-call basis to support the operations of the plant. The Health Center Nurse is responsible for providing emergency care, first aid and episodic treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses within standing orders. This position works toward the prevention of illness & injury, protection from work related and environmental hazards, and promotion and restoration of health. Individual will maintain accurate medical records related to legal, regulatory and reporting requirements. Motivated to work independently.
- Administers professional nursing care to sick and/or injured employees
- Performs and evaluates various clinical and diagnostic tests
- Assists plant physician in minor surgical procedures
- Interviews and documents medical history of employees
- Works effectively with the Health Services team and other departments
- Maintains appropriate medical records to ensure quality and accuracy
- Performs and documents physical exams
- Adheres to common practices and procedures throughout the department
- Maintains equipment and supplies
- Assists with the promotion of plant wellness programs
- Works with health services customers in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- High level of initiative and sound independent discernment
- Demonstrates analytical ability
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with electronic medical records and basic computer programs/software
- RN Diploma/Associate degree required, BSN or BS preferred
- Valid state nursing license required
- Certification as Occupational Health Nursing (COHN)
- Occupational Health Nursing Specialist (COHN-S)
- Certified in Healthcare Provider CPR/AED
- Four or more years of ER or Occupational Health experience
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.