This is a Hybrid position. The role will allow employees to work offsite but will also require onsite work based on business needs. The selected candidate will be expected to commute to the innovation center to which they are assigned as their primary GM facility. This position requires an employee to be onsite 1-3 times per week.
About the role:
The Database Administrator is responsible for adhering to, leading, implementing & supporting Database Management concepts & practices, Logical Data Models, Database Standards, Tool Standards, Implementation of Database technologies, Support of Database Technologies, etc. A Database Administrator is responsible to have senior level, cross enterprise industry expertise and all of the capabilities required. Additionally, advanced working knowledge of industry standard database architectural patterns, technologies and processes.
As a GM Database Administrator, you will possess the capability of working with general direction from a manager or architect in identifying, selecting, implementing and supporting enterprise-wide database standards. A Database Administrator can often act in a leadership capacity or delegated leadership capacity and will mentor and/or peer review junior database administrators. In addition to this, you will also:
- Lead, enforce, educate peers and partners on Database Standards, Practices & Policies to effect successful implementation & expected behaviors from Database management systems
- Understand, Communicate, Develop, Validate & Implement requirements from IT Partners supporting either implementation or support of Database management systems
- Prepare & assist, or lead with analysis to support decision making processes of senior staff or IT partners
- Perform or develop assigned tasks using established procedures, policies and process
- Perform & maintain all documentation supporting effective change control, business continuity & sustainment of Database systems. Validating peer compliance and peer quality as well
- Develop, communicate and lead implementation of solutions to Database Management problems of substantial scope and high complexity
- Collaborate with peers & IT Partners in execution of assigned duties
- Mentor entry & intermediate level Database talent
- Lead Implementation and support of long term technology strategy
- Accountable for accuracy and validity of solution design and documentation
- Participation in On-Call rotations or Shift work as required by specific role or assignment
- Holds themselves and others accountable for demonstrating GMs values and cultural behaviors. Models GM behaviors and creates a winning culture
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of hands on Enterprise RDBMS and NoSQL Technologies, architecture, implementation & support
- Extensive knowledge of Azure CosmosDB, Cassandra, or Yugabyte NoSQL
- Advanced Operational capability of Enterprise RDBMS deployments
- Knowledge of at least two IT technology domains including infrastructure platforms, data management and database technologies, storage technologies, security frameworks and tools.
- Advanced Knowledge with data replication and/or disaster recovery capabilities preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Backup & Recovery techniques and technologies
- Experienced communications and leadership background
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.