Who We Are
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all. Our diverse team brings their collective passion to deliver on this ambitious future in Europe. We are proud of our achievements across the globe however we have the biggest opportunity to change the way people live, move, and connect in Europe. Together, for everyone.
Who We Look For
We look for the bold - those willing to respectfully share their ideas and listen to others. We seek out the innovators - those who challenge the status quo when their vision requires a new way of thinking. We reach for the collaborators - those who understand that a diverse team is stronger than any one individual. We seek the self-motivated - those who ask questions, and never stop looking at what’s next.
About the GM Europe Go-to-Market Team
Members of the GM Go-to-Market Team will be pioneers in the EV movement, energized to connect people to what matters and create a movement towards a better, more sustainable future for all. Our passion fuels our focus to be the best - a Customer Experience icon inspiring trust, passion, and confidence in our brands. We put employee and customer safety first – always! We act as one team, driven to make everything and everyone around us better. We love delighting customers, bringing together the most innovative, digitally centric human experiences customers love. We strive for excellence through empowered teams, business agility, and continuous learning resulting in a most admired place to work.
About the Position: Market & Customer Competitive Intelligence Analyst
Provide knowledge and market intelligence on different go-to-market topics. Support development of the OKRs. This position will support the strategic and tactical needs of the go-to-market team, focused on market and customer competitive intelligence and be responsible for identifying new and emerging trends and provide actionable intelligence based on the analysis of the research. Research areas include competitor, market forces, public policy, regulatory, consumer research and technology intelligence and will require the ability to summarize the key findings in a concise framework to drive decisioning.
- Support the development of competitive/market scorecards to support a the GME sprint workstream teams to help inform strategic decisioning about partners, consumers, and competitors
- Support ad-hoc research and analysis requests from senior leadership and sprint teams that require a quick response time
- Work with third party vendors to design research projects and manage intelligence projects, including communicating key findings with internal partners
- Network with other intelligence professionals within GM and outside GM to share standard methodologies and new and emerging approaches to intelligence
- Build and maintain partner relationships within GM to help support intelligence needs and with analysts and key influencers outside of GM
Key Leadership Requirements:
- Innovator Mindset: Ability to leverage insights to build plans that will disrupt in order to engage consumers
- Maverick Mindset & Strategic Thought Leadership : Ability to embrace the ‘art of the possible’ to create organizational change and impact allocation of resources. Possess business and strategic acumen with ability to communicate broader business vision to cross-functional and technical teams.
- Team Building & Leadership: Ability to lead and influence at all levels. Possess strong partnership skills with a history of collaborating across organizational boundaries, working with and influencing others, and creating clarity from confusion.
- Outcome-Oriented: Ability to clearly articulate desired outcome(s). Possess ability to assess complex situations quickly, assess risks and be decisive. works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Business Acumen: Ability to formulate a strong POV and adjust plans strategically in a changing environment. Possess strong marketing strategic acumen and business agility.
- Analytical: Ability to effectively communicate and translate business needs to technical partners. Proactively identifies and resolves problems in
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to distill complex topics to actionable insights for senior leaders
- Professionally curious and interested in solving complex problems with facts and analysis
- Understanding of the ethical collection of data
- Ability to work independently on projects and drive to a successful conclusion
- Communication and relationship building across all levels within GM and across functional boundaries
- Ability to make quick decisions with incomplete or ambiguous data. Able to make sound decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Ability to make/recognize effective trade-off decisions and can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups, can win concessions without damaging relationships.
- Ability to breakdown barriers and quickly achieve high impact progress within a bureaucratic organization. Ability to work well in a complex team environment and marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Takes a creative, open-minded approach to new ways to drive product and brand success. Has a start-up mentality.
- Ability to lead and motivate a lean team
- Ability to develop effective teams and bring the creative ideas of others to market
- Ability to identify issues/opportunities and develop solutions/recommendations
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments utilizing highly efficient time management skills
- Possess the functional/technical knowledge and skill to perform marketing duties at a high level of accomplishment.
- Manage the creative process, facilitate effective brainstorming, and has sound judgment regarding the value of various ideas.
- Highly effective presentation skills in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups with peers and bosses, inside and outside of the organization
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect
- Ability to travel
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.