In this role you will perform complex assignments requiring a wider application of security principles, theories and concept. You will interact with senior internal leadership. May lead and provide direction to a team of individuals. Expected to influence without direct control. You will work with independence, though some support and advice is readily available from the manager. During the year you will set short term objectives and guidelines in support of security strategy, which have a direct impact on Security's overall results. You will holds yourself and others accountable for demonstrating GMs values and cultural behaviors. Models GM behaviors and creates a winning culture.
This role will continuously mature the application security program specific which will include process and tooling
Integrate into the overall Container, Open Source and Cloud Security programs
Establish, oversee and govern container image, software library and repos
Execute application risk assessments including pen testing
Support ongoing application security initiatives with the mindset of continuous developer enablement
Mature the Static/Dynamic/Software Composition Analysis tooling to support effective risk identification/prioritization/remediation recommendations
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience required, including experience with vulnerability management, DevSecOps and Cloud Security Solutions
- Experience with Azure or other cloud provider services
- Understanding of CVE/CWE vulnerabilities, analysis and remediation
- Experience with SQL, scripting and automation
- Experience with security tooling such as Wiz, Aqua, Palo Alto Prisma, CrowdStrike Falcon, or Qualys preferred
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux servers & security configurations
- Knowledge of Kubernetes/AKS preferred
- Experience with various cybersecurity frameworks, risk controls and interacting with internal/external audit preferred
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.