The Lean Material Execution is responsible for executing the automation going into our plants with site guided vehicles and automatic storage retrieval system. They will interact with all area’s of the organization and will be the key person in the successful launch of Orion RESS site. They will have input and be part of a team that deals with all movement within the manufacturing complex, dock to dock integration. This role will require you to evaluate all elements of material receiving, storage, staging, delivery, kitting, repack, empty container management, and shipping for floor space, manpower, operating expense, and optimal layout. The focus is centered on launch execution, but collaboration is required across all disciples within Manufacturing Engineering and Manufacturing Operations. This position will be working onsite at the Lake Orion, MI facility as well as the Global Technical Center in Warren, MI.
- Significant input and participation into the entire Plan For Every Part (PFEP) process
- Calculate Direct Material Storage Needs (Racking, Floor Space, Dunnage, etc.)
- Layout Integration of People, Manufacturing Equipment & Material Flow (Material Flow Map)
- Conduct Material Flow and Congestion Analysis
- Participate in Plant Launch Wall Reviews (status, countermeasures, etc.)
- Act as the voice of the plant to Central Process group and the voice of the central process group to plant operations
- Address Lessons Learned for CI Opportunities and read across to other manufacturing sites.
- Completes plant floor debug and runoff for IE deliverables
- Red tag, Yellow tag, and Green tag sign off activities on IE deliverables
- Develop plan & conduct equipment validation and PPAP with the Launch team.
- Support the PPAP review meetings utilizing the PPAP checklist, capturing exceptions.
- Responsible for regular safety observation tour review of onsite OEMs
- Throughput Improvement (TIP) Implementation during launch
- Support the closure of all LMS open issues for Launch Deliverables
- Experience managing the installation and commissioning of large complex systems
- Experience in Designing/Procuring/Building/Installing/Debugging Capital Equipment
- Experience in Managing OEMs (Program Management/OEM Timing/Open Issues/Financial Forecasts) - managing relationships between GM and the equipment supplier and installation team
- Experience as a Project Lead (Coordinating Resources/Leadership Updates/Status Reporting/Tracking Timelines)
- Experience with Time Cycle Diagrams, Man/Machine Charts, and Capacity Charts
- Practical Problem-Solving Skills (Formal Training or Application of Red X, 7 Diamond, etc.)
- Experience with PFMEAs, Simulation, Controls Plans and NOK Strategies
- Exposure to Controls Engineering - basic troubleshooting
BS in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experienc
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.