Contribute to seeding the accurate brand message across the global organization, dealerships, media outlets, agencies, etc.
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to gain marketing insights and uncover key consumer insights and competitive opportunities.
- Brainstorm and develop creative marketing campaigns for various GM products including vehicles, accessories, parts, services, etc.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Maintain and update corporate creative content.
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally i.e.; CRM, agencies, GM partners, etc.
- Undertake related tasks as assigned.
- Assist the development and execution of product lifecycle excellence plan for assigned vehicle models, including pre-launch, launch, and post-launch activities.
- Help define lifecycle milestone, timelines, tollgates, success KPIs etc. for assigned vehicle models and develop a comprehensive project plan to align lifecycle deliverables with major checkpoints taking an end-to-end business owner perspective
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including “Maker” to establish clear business objective and optimize workstream structure and governance model to effectively drive execution, ensure plan alignment with business objectives, and identify, assess, resolve issues and develop contingency plans related to product lifecycle excellence
- Assist to establish and maintain effective communication links and plans with key stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate information exchange to effectively drive execution and excellence
- Support to champion and optimize product lifecycle excellence management operational mechanism, including regular progress monitoring, issue resolution, decision-making and problem-solving etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to optimize product lifecycle excellence-related processes and increase efficiency, including identifying and implementing best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a business, engineering, or related field.
- Excellent command of Microsoft applications including Excel and PowerPoint, Project etc.
- Good facilitator – can drive collaborative discussions, gather feedback, and provides structured follow-up on how it will be addressed through solutions
- Strategic thinker - can see big picture opportunities, analyze business process, identify programmatic risks, work with workstream leads to link capabilities to best meet these opportunities, able to link common concepts across teams to drive efficient solutions
- Prior experience in automotive industry company preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience scoping and managing complex, large-scale, cross-functional teams, or projects
- 2+ years of experience with product launches and product marketing required
- Ability to establish productive relationships at key levels of the organization and across functional teams
- Ability to interface effectively with senior executives
Final level to offer is subject to the candidate's background and experience
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.