In this role you will perform complex assignments requiring a wider application of security principles, theories and concept. You will interact with senior internal leadership. May lead and provide direction to a team of individuals. Expected to influence without direct control. You will work with independence, though some support and advice is readily available from the manager. During the year you will set short term objectives and guidelines in support of security strategy, which have a direct impact on Security's overall results. You will holds yourself and others accountable for demonstrating GMs values and cultural behaviors. Models GM behaviors and creates a winning culture.
- Responsible for leading a technical and business facing team with the goal of protecting GM’s intellectual property, identifying misappropriation of access and IT sabotage in order to minimize GM financial, operational and reputational risk
- Responsible for translating business requirements to technical controls using multiple security tools and platforms
- Responsible for the overall operations management of various security tools (DLP, CASB, DI, etc.) including application monitoring, upgrades, expansion and coverage
- Support the integration of new solutions into GM’s environment
- Lead the integration of new solutions and maintain existing ones in GM’s global environment, including integration with email, web proxy, mobile device, and client workstations
- Enforces the ethics and integrity standards of the company by knowing and identifying non-compliance of company policies and initiating further investigation to address and correct while championing and supporting continuous improvement of current policies
- Responsible for partnering with GM’s vendors to ensure ongoing operations and sustainability
- Works in a team environment that is inclusive of unique perspectives and diverse views and be able to actively seek a wide variety of perspectives and viewpoints to help ensure the best course of action is consistently considered and taken
- Partners with various teams across the IT organization to ensure success of the program
- At least 5-7 years of experience with Cybersecurity, Data Loss Prevention, Insider Threat, or related areas
- Demonstrates knowledge in security industry regulations/standards (Insider Threat Framework, PCI DSS, HIPAA) and compliance frameworks (NIST, ISO 27002)
- Have strong troubleshooting skills to quickly assess problems and develop resolutions
- Ability to make recommendations on process improvements and drive change throughout organization
- Advanced knowledge in Data Loss Prevention application software management and various solutions to protect against the loss of sensitive data
- Advanced knowledge of GM’s IT infrastructure and networking components
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention tools and application suites
- Experience with Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) software
- Experience with the data storage and reporting as well as various scripting languages
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.