Contribute to seeding the accurate brand message across the global organization, dealerships, media outlets, agencies, etc.
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials adhere to strict brand guidelines.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to gain marketing insights and uncover key consumer insights and competitive opportunities.
- Brainstorm and develop creative marketing campaigns for various GM products including vehicles, accessories, parts, services, etc.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Maintain and update corporate creative content.
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally i.e.; CRM, agencies, GM partners, etc.
- Undertake related tasks as assigned.
Job Description Summary:
A Brand Manager will be supporting the development of brand and product communications strategies in the Brand Strategy, Marketing team. Directly reporting to the Head of Brand Strategy, the Brand Manager will play the role as the organization’s Brand Guardian, to develop and manage the brand VI and key branding assets, including logos, brand icons, brand and vehicle names…etc.; at the same time supporting the development of The Durant Guild brand and its vehicle communications strategies. He/ she will need to have high influence ability and team spirits to work with cross-functional teams in implementing the brand strategies into areas such as retailing, digital, customer engagement, aftersales…etc. to achieve brand consistency and business objectives of the organization.
Brand Guideline management: to develop and manage the Brand Guideline and be able to provide branding guidance to cross-functional teams
Brand Asset management: logos, branding icons, namings…etc. including insight analysis, creative proposals, screening and legal registration…etc.
Support on cross-functional brand trainings
Support on reviewing online, offline branding key touch-points to ensure brand consistency
Work with Product team to develop product positioning, competitive analysis and product KSP prioritization
Work with Sales team to understand market intelligence and market trend
Work with aftersales & other cross-functional teams to communicate consistent brand and product strategies
Work with external agencies to identify target audience insights and develop corresponding product communications strategies
Responsible for product naming, trim naming, go-to-market messaging, key visual development…etc.
Work with internal marketing team to develop the integrated marketing campaign plan to reach the targeted KPIs
Work with CX/ Data Analytic team for regular brand tracking and campaign performance monitoring
- Bachelor's degree or above in business, engineering related field, oversea experience is a plus
- Excellent command of Microsoft applications including Excel and PowerPoint, Project etc.
- Good facilitator – can drive collaborative discussions, gather feedback, and provides structured follow-up on how it will be addressed through solutions
- Excellent communicator – be able to communicate with cross-functional teams to influence and to achieve the business objectives together
- Ability to establish productive relationships at key levels of the organization and across functional teams
- 5 - 10 experience in premium automotive industry preferred
- 5+ years of experience in product and brand marketing required
- International experience is preferred
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.