We are looking for the bold - those willing to respectfully share their ideas and listen to others. We seek out the innovators - those who challenge the status quo when their vision requires a new way of thinking. We reach for the collaborators - those who understand that a diverse team is stronger than any one individual. We seek the self-motivated - those who ask questions, and never stop looking at what’s next. Customer Experience & Connectivity team will be pioneers in the EV movement, energized to connect people to what matters and create a movement towards a better, more sustainable future for all. Our passion fuels our focus to be the best! Are you ready?
About GM Europe
General Motors (NYSE:GM) is a global company focused on advancing an all-electric future. At the heart of this strategy is the Ultium battery platform, which will power everything from mass-market to high-performance vehicles. Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion. Our team brings their collective passion to deliver on this ambitious future in Europe. We are proud of our achievements across the globe however we have the biggest opportunity to change the way people live, move, and connect in Europe.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fully understand, document and support OnStar Mobile app integration and associated back end interactions including Electric vehicle remote settings.
- Perform data analysis by building database queries, creating data structures, and design and automate processes using Oracle and UNIX
- Develop and support various operational batch activities using UNIX and SQL
- Develop performance metrics/reports/monitors to establish necessary visibility into the Vehicle services performance (i.e. success rate) and issues
- Analyse performance metrics/reports/monitors to identify any performance issues/risks
- Investigate identified issues to determine root causes and come up with solutions (fixes/alternative workflows) to address the performance issues
- Plan for the issue resolution activities and coordinate/lead execution of the plan with other stakeholders
- Provide regular status update on current performance and performance enhancement activities
- Update related process flows, performance metrics/reports/monitors and other documents to reflect the changes and communicate them with all impacted stakeholders
- Identify necessary process improvement ideas by working with other business stakeholders
- Participate/Lead design/process related technical discussions with development teams and/or other stakeholders
- Create change requirements by describing high level business objectives, business benefits and functional requirements
- Work with IT counterparts to develop Narratives in an appropriate level of detail
- Participate in iterative co-validation sessions with IT counter parts (mostly developers and testers) as an SME to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented
- Support System Operations KPI dashboard development
- Manage System Operations release readiness
- Handle escalated tickets and issues from customers
- Position requires operational support per on-call schedule
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years experience in a lead technical operation IT role
- Experience in process definition (requirement), validation or operation of service delivery processes
- Demonstrated ability to build strong cross-organization relationships to facilitate cooperation and coordination
- Experience working with technical teams during time-sensitive/issue-resolution incident management
- Strong demonstrable experience and understanding of application architecture and design principles related to system integration of client components, web services, and databases
- Strong demonstrable experience and understanding in using and interacting with relational database structures (Oracle database)
- Strong demonstrable experience and understanding of SQL and SQL development
- Technical background or Level 2/3 support in problem-solving to identify, prioritise and communicate complicated technical issues
- Exposure to Power BI, Cognos, Tableau, Crystal Report or other reporting systems
- UNIX/ORACLE/ETL development skills to build end to end process/systems automation and integration (batch load, cron etc.)
- Industry experience in working on Big Data Platforms and Tools such as Hadoop, Cassandra and Apache Hive, Scoop, Hue etc. would be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with new technologies and business models
- High level of analytical ability where problems are complex and difficult
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, or related degree or equivalent experience
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.