Creates digital by developing aesthetic surfaces which meet challenging time and quality requirements as directed by Sculpting Leadership for assigned programs throughout the GVDP. Work in a group situation, collaborating with Design and Engineering partners and encouraging studio personnel. Follow established modeling best practices and procedures while contributing to the execution of property plans. This job description is intended to set forth the core functions required for this position and describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required to do this job. Employees may be assigned additional responsibilities as needed. The company reserves the discretion to revise this job description at any time and require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of the company’s business, competitive considerations or the work environment changes. This document describes the position as currently available and is not an employment contract.
General Purpose of Position:
Create finished three-dimensional models of proposed vehicles and/or components. Work duties involve a high degree of creativity, skill, accuracy and coordination, incorporating technical expertise and artistic ability. Exercise independent judgment, with supervision available as needed. Work individually or in groups with decisions made based on established procedures and specifications. Occasional instruction of others in modeling procedures.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates new and improves existing models using AliasStudio
- Produces finished models to design and engineering specifications
- Understands program timelines and is proactive regarding task completion
- Adheres to and assists in developing common processes and best practices
- Demonstrated curve and surface creation capabilities for development of “class A” quality surfacing
- Knowledge of current trends in design, technology, production methods and materials
Skills and Abilities:
- Creative proficiency with supporting portfolio
- Strong understanding and abilities in line, form and surface development
- Effectively utilizes modeling equipment
- Ability to successfully incorporate engineering criteria into a design theme
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Good analytical ability
- Proficient in AliasStudio
Education and/or Training:
- College degree with a major in Industrial Design, Sculpture, Ceramics, or equivalent experience
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.