General Purpose of Position:
Create finished three-dimensional models of proposed vehicles and/or components. Work duties involve a high degree of creativity, skill, accuracy and coordination, incorporating technical expertise and artistic ability. Exercise independent judgment, with supervision available as needed. Work individually or in groups with decisions made based on established procedures and specifications. Occasional instruction of others in modeling procedures.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates new and improves existing models using AliasStudio
- Produces finished models to design and engineering specifications
- Understands program timelines and is proactive regarding task completion
- Adheres to and assists in developing common processes and best practices
- Demonstrated curve and surface creation capabilities for development of “class A” quality surfacing
- Knowledge of current trends in design, technology, production methods and materials
Skills and Abilities:
- Creative proficiency with supporting portfolio
- Strong understanding and abilities in line, form and surface development
- Effectively utilizes modeling equipment
- Ability to successfully incorporate engineering criteria into a design theme
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Good analytical ability
- Proficient in AliasStudio
Education and/or Training:
- College degree with a major in Industrial Design, Sculpture, Ceramics, or equivalent experience
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.