- Manage software architecture team responsible for SW architecture solution design and develop, include but not limited to ASW, BSW (both AP and CP), diagnostics, serial data of AD/ADAS domain (bonus experience of Infotainment area)
- As team leader responsible for requirement and specification alignment across internal and external architecture, system, components teams.
- Responsible for identifying signal interface cross the platform and teams
- Owners of giving technical requirement into SW CTRS, and take lead for technical review, be able to give any relevant technical discussion and answer
- Lead risk assessments on deviations from requirements
- Support both internal and external Integration and Verification teams for trouble shooting and refine the architecture and requirement as needed
- As people manager responsible for managing team member daily business, Allocate team tasks reasonably according to project objectives, ensuring delivery according to milestones. develop team and give technical mentor to team member
- Well understand industry landscape and capable to make technical assessment and advice to leadership to consolidate GM technology strategy in the leading position
- Regularly conduct internal training within the team to enhance internal capability development.
- Professional experience with proven technical and professional skills in job-related area required, including embedded controls/software development
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standards and methodology
- Familiar with AUTOSAR configuration principles and methods, as well as RTOS development.
- Experience with bootloader, embedded OS, controller communication
- Familiar with VECTOR or ETAS CP AUTOSAR tool chain
- Familiar different OS environment (QNX, Linux, Android…)
- Knowledge and experience for SW quality, and function safety solution design in SW field
- Knowledge and experience with CAN, Ethernet communications protocol, understanding of network and systems security
- Proficient in C/C++ development. Understanding of compilation principles and basic operating system principles.
- Master Degree or above in Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equivalent majors.
- 6+ years of experience in AD/ADAS software architecture development (bonus experience of Infotainment area)
- 3+ years of people management experience as team leader
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, Exhibits appropriate interpersonal skills to work effectively with stakeholder cross functionally to meet mutual goals
- High level of team management and people development skills.
- High level of oral and written communication skills in English
- International or global OEM/supplier work background is preferred
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.