Upskill your Career, Make an Impact
Are you a bold innovator who gets energized by challenging the status quo? Does collaborating cross functionally with partners and transforming their ideas into cost saving solutions excite you? Are you looking for an innovative environment to put your digital skills to the test? Do you value a work culture that encourages career upskilling and autonomy to deliver high value impact? If so, the Global Business Solutions Digital Transformation Team has an opportunity that will challenge you and leverage your outstanding talent. Upskill your career! Make an impact at GM!
The Digital Transformation Team
The Digital Transformation Team within Global Business Solutions is passionate about enabling digital solutions that empower our business partners to gain immediate value from innovative tools and technology. Our objective is to connect the business to underlying data assets and tools for analytics, predictive modeling, and automation to generate business value and efficiency. We achieve this by developing customer-centric solutions for our strategic partners based on need, complexity, and process maturity. We aim to upskill our workforce to leverage the latest digital tools that drive efficiencies in their daily tasks and collaborate with global service centers to scale our impact.
As a Member of the Team
We are seeking a talented and passionate Digital Enablement Senior Analyst. In this role, the candidate will be part of a team responsible for meeting the digital enablement needs of our most valuable asset: our people. The team cultivates innovation, learning, and collaboration through our platform and services that upskill our workforce and build connections with a community of innovators across GM. The Digital Enablement Senior Analyst will support all Digital Marketplace applications, working cross-functionally and globally to grow Digital Enablement’s services through the Digital Marketplace and upskilling programs.
- Support the growth and adoption of the Digital Marketplace platform
- Integrate with GM’s learning and innovation teams, deploying digital enablement programs and “train-the-trainer” approaches
- Present the Digital Marketplace platform and all applications to broad audiences at all levels
- Support the Digital Marketplace Solution Library, moderating the intake of new solutions
- Develop success metrics/OKRs to quantify and track solutions
- Look for opportunities to grow the Solution Library by attending GM analytics/AI/automation forums and work with presenters to curate their projects
- Serve as a moderator for the Digital Marketplace Community, encouraging and responding to conversations and knowledge shares on the Digital Marketplace and Viva Engage Community
- Support the Digital Partnership and Digital Insider programs globally
- Coach participants in the Digital Accelerator Program
- Support the Digital Upskilling Program in GMI and GMNA regions as a lead or support trainer
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis and visualization
- Familiarity with Power BI, SQL, KNIME, SharePoint, and a continuous learner, staying current on emerging industry trends and technologies
- Expert in MS Office Applications and collaboration tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintains a mindset that challenges conventional boundaries and looks for new opportunities with minimal formal guidance
- Demonstrates effective collaboration skills up, down, and across the organization
- Sustains a “can-do” approach to meeting the needs of customers. Understands customer needs and desired outcomes, acts with the customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers to gain trust and build rapport
- Independence and bias for action, needed to help us “Operate with Velocity” even in an ambiguous environment
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.