- Provide daily support of production operations with focus on personnel and equipment safety, process quality and uptime with a focus on automation and controls
- Provide technical/engineering support to assist production and maintenance with troubleshooting equipment/process failures and with identifying effective follow-up counter-measures
- Identify and execute kaizen projects to support achievement of departmental business objectives and continuous improvement of safety, quality, cost and reliability
- Review equipment operation and reliability (develop tracking methods where applicable)
- Identify and execute special projects for process and quality improvements, equipment refurbishment, line rate increases and future programs.
- Ensure new and existing equipment meets operational requirements and appropriate standards
- Ensure proper documentation (drawings, manuals, PM schedules etc.) is available and properly maintained for all equipment in assigned area, ensure spare parts availability, and develop maintenance standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Maintain current knowledge in fields of expertise. Update management on current status and emerging trends of areas of expertise as relating to equipment standards, legislative requirements, GM Requirements, etc.
- Identify technical training and knowledge transfer opportunities with other Controls Engineers, Interns, and Maintenance Associates
- Attend regular departmental meetings to provide technical insight and to communicate / coordinate planning of activities in assigned area.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent in a related technical field, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of experience in automation controls.
· Experience working with and troubleshooting robotics / controls systems, and Fanuc robotics
· Proficient technical aptitude working with industrial electrical systems regulations, design and maintenance, particularly automation and controls systems
· Demonstrated technical project management experience
· Intermediate or advanced Control Logix PLC programming
· Familiarity with Variable Frequency Drives and HMIs
· General knowledge of manufacturing processes, application and operations, preferably in automotive industry.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple issues in a fast paced work environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve complex issues
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.