- Integrates customer-focused needs and brand differentiation into all aesthetic proposals.
- Judges appropriateness of design solutions relative to competitive intelligence, brand strategies, program objectives and customer requirements.
- Work is of a highly technical nature where a high level of independent judgment is used and a great deal of creativity and initiative is needed.
- Orchestrates effective cross-functional and global relationships to effectively manage resources.
- Stays abreast of design trends, technology, production methods and materials.
- Manage all aspects of a program, including, timing, process, interface with engineering, marketing, and other stakeholders and drive results.
- Assess and escalate critical issues for resolution and recommends alternatives.
- Utilize analytical methods to envision a future state for brand, process, technology integration, etc. and communicate effectively with internal and external team members for execution.
- Aggressively “champion” for design related issues and communicate to other stakeholders in the vehicle development process.
- As a role model, provide leadership skills both internally and externally.
- Mentor team members and delegate appropriately.
- Cultivate an inclusive and creative environment in the studio where diverse opinions are welcome and the all functions are treated with equity
- Embrace all aspects of the design and product development business – from operational and budget rigor to design execution and theme exploration. They must lead the business of design
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- A minimum of 10 years international experience as a transportation design leader with responsibility and successes in the automotive design industry.
- Experience leading teams to the successful completion of full-size properties within in the engineering and design context.
- Knowledge of current trends in design, technology, production methods and materials
- Curiosity about where market and customer taste is trending and the courage to promote innovative and provocative ideas with rigor and rationale
- Capacity to guide exterior and interior design, as well as UX and CMF exploration
- Evidence of excellent management, mentoring and leadership skills.
- Extremely high level of analytical ability where problems are very unusual and extremely difficult
- Demonstrated creative proficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Transportation Design or Product Design.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.