Hybrid- Position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time [Night Shift]
The Role –
In this role, this resource would be supporting senior application administrator and leading admin activities within integrated application space in Global Business Solution. This space includes various technologies such as custom cloud-based web applications, Hyperion Planning, DRM and interacts with SAP and HFM, Power BI. Flawless execution of time sensitive month-end close process. Such as open/close system on timely basis, load data, run reports, and troubleshoot issues and develop suitable solution.
What You’ll Do -
- Have an extensive knowledge within SAP PO lifecycle process and use of SAP Project Systems
- Able to run report or pull data from SAP Project System to troubleshoot data variances
- Maintain cloud-based applications, including loading data, validating, monitoring jobs, metadata update, run reports to support month-end process, etc.
- Provide support to global users during close process, inclusive of evening and weekend hours when required
- Maintain standardized application processes and documentation for application support - document work steps necessary to achieve consistent and repeatable results with a high degree of quality
- Able to work with a high level of independent capability and initiative, while being able adjust daily workloads to shift for competing business priorities, to be able to finish assignments without undue supervision
- Partner with business teams to understand and develop requirements for application enhancements. Develop, design, and partner with IT to implement system solutions based on requirements
- Partner with IT team on technical solutions and infrastructure support.
- Create ad-hoc reports using Hyperion Smart View
- Able to root-cause and perform ad-hoc workarounds with little to no preparation to support requests and queries from respective business partners
- Assist with security administration – add/remove users, run quarterly audits
- Communicate with userbase of upcoming application maintenance activities in reasonable time
- Work with enterprise data governance team to onboard new hierarchical/master data changes
Your Skills & Abilities (Required Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, business administration, information systems, or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of financial systems experience in SAP PO, Project Systems, Hyperion Planning, Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE)
- Knowledge of DRM and data governance process
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated commitment to teamwork and partnerships.
- Advanced Excel skills including vlookups, pivot tables, if / then statements, etc.
- Basic SQL skills to query data from backend tables to troubleshoot issues
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities, attend training, and learn new technical skills.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.