Hybrid- Position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time [Night Shift
The Role –
The Transformation team within Global Business Solutions is passionate about driving a disruptive shift in strategy, structure, systems, processes, and technology across the enterprise. We strive to be global strategic business partners, delivering world class transformational solutions. We operate as a global organization, supporting various functions including Finance, Controllership, Purchasing, HR, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, and a growing list of new business partnerships.
The Business Data Analyst will be responsible for examining quality of large and complex data sets to define, develop, and implement structural reporting and solutions that supports long-term business objectives. The analyst is also responsible for managing all things data-related, including reporting, data analysis, and the accuracy of incoming data.
What You’ll Do –
- Identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality in complex data sets, and eliminate irrelevant data by working to identify and eliminate data integrity issues.
- identify, analyze, assess, fix, document, and communicate potential quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used.
- Create and present program outcome reports of aggregated data in a statistically valid and user-friendly format for stakeholders.
- Define processes or workflows to collect data required to meet organizational reporting requirements by working with program leadership.
- Support processing including identifying, troubleshooting, processing and resolving issues for daily systems.
- Create and maintain system and process documentation.
- Utilize your process improvement, system implementation, and project management skills to innovate, deliver solutions, and contribute to global initiatives that impact the results of the company
- Fixing data problems will require the Analyst to have the storytelling skills to report data analysis findings to recommend/drive business decisions and prioritize information system needs, design and fix code errors
- Identify and act upon opportunities to streamline and automate processes.
- Identify and recommend appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
- Data analysis and preparation of reports and dashboards to leadership using Analytics tools such as Power BI, KNIME, etc. to communicate trends, patterns, and predictive analytics
Your Skills & Abilities (Required Qualifications)
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, IT or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in data analysis, consulting, and project management
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, in an internal or external consulting role, with proven ability to effectively execute projects and deliver results
- Demonstrate understanding of databases, queries and reporting tools.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze, interpret and question data validity.
- Ability to validate, analyze, and identify anomalies for large complex populations of data and relational databases
- Strong client / customer service skills and ability to listen and action the voice of the customer
- Maintain effectiveness in continually evolving or ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally in a collaborative, inclusive manner
- Knowledge of best practices in data analysis
- Complex problem solving and analytical abilities
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.