This role will require the employee to be onsite on a full time basis.
The Advanced Cell Process Team is looking for talented and self-driven individuals to fill our Senior Process Engineer role. EV battery cell technology is advancing rapidly with regular breakthrough announcement from startups all over the globe. Yet, manufacturing feasibility of these technologies remains a big unknown for high volume implementation. This role offers the opportunity to leverage solid electrochemical engineering and industrial process development experience to evaluate manufacturing feasibility and develop/implement innovative process concepts for advanced battery cell technologies. This role is a part of our Global Propulsion Systems organization for manufacturing engineering. Work is performed in a team environment where you will have regular interactions with other manufacturing engineering centers, as well as, Advanced Product Engineering (Adv PE), Research & Development (R&D)
What You'll Do
- Proactively engage with cross-functional teams (R&D/Adv PE) to understand advanced battery chemistries roadmap and their implications on high volume manufacturing feasibility
- Propose, develop and execute process strategies for high volume implementation of advanced battery cell design concepts, engaging external partners if needed
- Be familiar with current battery cell manufacturing progress and actively scout potential innovative manufacturing processes for yield and OEE improvements
- Lead development activities focused on material interactions with cell manufacturing processes and their impact on battery cell electrochemical performance
- Support advanced EV battery cell program cost model development
Your Skills & Abilities (Required Qualifications):
- 7+ years of industrial process development experience for electrochemical systems (e.g., battery cells, fuel cells, ultracapacitors etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of conventional electrochemical cell design, manufacturing process flow and functionality within a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with electrochemical analytic and cell performance evaluation techniques such as half cell testing, 3 Electrode testing, Cyclic Voltammetry (CV), Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS), Hybrid Pulse Power Characterization (HPPC), Direct Current Internal Resistance (DCIR), cycle life tests, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Material Science
What Will Get You a Competitive Edge (Preferred Qualifications):
- Master's degree in Electrochemical Engineering
- Experience with specification and procurement of new equipment
- Experience with high volume manufacturing
- Statistical problem-solving training such as OpEx or DFSS Blackbelt and experience with statistical software packages such as MINITAB, JMP etc
- Demonstrated think outside the box ability and creativity, for examples, invention filing and granted patents
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.