The Community Digital Operation & Innovation Manager will be responsible for overseeing all digital tools from a business perspective to enhance community member engagement. This role requires a strong understanding of community and member needs, the ability to work cross-functionally with digital product and IT development teams, and the initiative to identify and implement innovative solutions that distinguish the Durant Guild Community from its competitors.
- Manage both front-end and back-end digital tools based on community targets, member needs, and feedback. Work with broader business teams to manage all needs and translate them into business requirements for digital tools, including native APP, WeChat MP, WeCom, sCRM, and Loyalty, which align with the overall business strategy.
- Work with digital product owners and IT development teams to achieve world-class digital experiences. Ensure that digital tools and UI/UX are user-friendly, accessible, and provide a premium experience.
- Set the digital innovation go-to-market strategy by identifying community members’ needs and business pain points that will drive the most impactful innovations. Continuously seek out new ideas and opportunities to differentiate our community from competitors.
- Monitor and analyze the impact of digital tools on community engagement and make data-driven decisions to improve tool effectiveness.
- 5+ years of hands-on digital product management experience, including implementation and optimization of digital tools.
- Experience with quick innovation cycles and the ability to rapidly prototype and test new ideas.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to facilitate effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and translate it into actionable strategies.
- Strong project management skills, expertise in planning, monitoring, and managing the progress of projects.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must
Community is the most important business sector for Premium Import in GM. We are building an unconventional community for unique products and unique GM customers. The Community Digital Operation & Innovation Manager will play a critical role in driving innovation and ensuring that our community stands out in the industry.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.