- Strategic Operations Management:
- Develop and implement sales and operations strategies to maximize software adoption, customer engagement, and digital sales.
- Constantly assess operational efficiency and make data-driven recommendations for improvements.
- Customer Journey Management:
- Oversee customer-focused operational services throughout the entire customer journey at SGM.
- Manage and optimize inbound and outbound call operations, as well as chat services, ensuring a seamless and delightful customer experience.
- Digital Sales and Subscription Leadership:
- Lead the only sales arm responsible for all digital sales, pioneering strategies that maximize revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Drive new subscriber acquisition planning and activation across platforms; own subscriber offer pricing, packaging, and promotion.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and product teams to ensure alignment in promotional activities and product offerings.
- Support and Collaboration:
- Provide comprehensive support to both business and dealer partners, ensuring they have the tools and knowledge needed for success.
- Collaborate with SGM brands to bolster vehicle sales, using insights from the digital operations to inform strategies.
- Team Leadership:
- Hire, train, and mentor a high-performing operations team, fostering a culture of excellence, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, or a related field. An advanced degree such as an MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in operations, with a focus on digital or software sectors, preferably in the automobile industry.
- Expertise in sales, operations, and customer service, demonstrated success in leading operations teams and driving sales growth in a digital environment.
- Experience with building and selling digital subscriptions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and transform insights into actionable strategies.
- Outstanding leadership and team management skills, with a history of cultivating talent and driving results.
- Knowledge of digital products and services, such as Ultifi, UX platforms, advisor platform, back-office platform, etc.
- Familiarity with the automotive industry, customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.