General Motors has needs for qualified Industrial Electrician Journeypersons. Working under minimal supervision, the skilled trades Electrician Journeyperson is responsible for layout, installation, repair and preventative maintenance of complicated electrical equipment and circuits, troubleshooting and technical expertise on control systems.
- Follow established safety procedures according to OSHA standards and company procedures
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of electrical equipment
- Analyze and troubleshoot electrical malfunctions in equipment and related components, diagnosing and correcting the problems quickly to avoid production delays
- Perform electrical preventative and corrective maintenance on all plant equipment
- Promote teamwork and show a willingness to work with other departments
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Read and interpret drawings and wiring schematics
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
Interested individuals must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- At least six (6) years of related experience as an Electrician or a U.S. Department of Labor Certificate of Completion in the Electrical trade.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the General Motors hiring process requirements which includes comprehensive assessments, drug testing, and a background check
- At least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Must be willing to work flexible shift hours and day, afternoon, or night shift as well as overtime hours daily, weekends and holidays on those shifts with little notice
- GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU NEED OR WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP TO WORK OR TO REMAIN EMPLOYED AT GM (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.).
- If you are a current GM employee operating under a collective bargaining agreement, please contact your local HR/LR for employee placement opportunities.
- This position may be filled with a Journeyperson or Journeyperson In Training, the compensation ranges for a JIT include ($31.01-$35.57) or Journeyperson rate of $36.48. Certificates/credentials and scoring in interview will determine your status and pay.
General Motors UAW hourly employment offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package. An annual incentive payout is also available, as qualified.
Relocation and travel expenses will be the responsibility of the applicant.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.