On-site: This position requires an employee to be on-site on a full-time basis
The Controls Engineer must have the ability to work autonomously with occasional guidance from supervision to provide controls support to the stator manufacturing processes. The Controls Engineer must be skilled in machine controls and troubleshooting manufacturing equipment. Creativity, initiative and teamwork must be exercised to achieve company goals such as safety, quality, equipment uptime and continuous improvement activities.
What You'll Do:
- Troubleshoot manufacturing equipment in a highly automated stator assembly line
- Take part in continuous improvement activities for plant machinery
- Interfacing with Siemens PLCs, FANUC robots and Laser Welding
- Design and manage key strategic interfaces within systems to enable component reuse and consistency to standard methodologies
- Strong ability to expertly capture and analyze empirical data
- Stay on top of industry trends, technologies, and standard methodologies.
- Identify and document system vulnerabilities and craft mitigation action plans; track corrective actions
- Electrical solving & testing of control systems, control panels & associated equipment
- Work on a swing shift on a weekly basis between days and afternoons
Your Skills & Abilities (Required Qualifications):
- Must be able to work on any shift
- Electrical Engineering BS or Electrical Engineering Technology BS
- 2+ years of experience working with PLCs, Robotics & Automation in a manufacturing environment
- Previous project management experience
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with varying levels of the organization as needed
- The expected base compensation for this role is: $72,435-$115,708. Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position.
- Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
- Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.
GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.) NOW OR IN THE FUTURE
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.