Spring Hill Assembly
General Motors has needs for qualified Stationary Engineer/Boiler Operator Journeypersons. Working under minimal supervision, the skilled trades Stationary Engineer Journeyperson is responsible for operating and maintaining gas fired boilers, large centrifugal and reciprocating air compressors, heat exchangers, water softeners, chilled water systems, cooling towers, wastewater systems, high quality water systems, and/or other related equipment found in an industrial powerhouse.
- Follow established safety procedures according to OSHA standards and company procedures
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of assigned equipment
- Analyze and troubleshoot malfunctions in equipment and related components, diagnosing and correcting the problems quickly to avoid production delays
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on all assigned equipment
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Basic computer skills
Interested individuals must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- U.S. Department of Labor Completion of Apprenticeship Certificate as a Stationary Engineer, or six (6) years of documented experience as a Stationary Engineer / Boiler Operator (documentation required, e.g., US DD214, license)
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the General Motors hiring process requirements which include comprehensive assessments, hair drug testing, and a background check
- At least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Must be willing to work flexible shift hours and day, afternoon, or night shift as well as overtime hours daily, weekends and holidays on those shifts with little notice
- GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU NEED OR WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP TO WORK OR TO REMAIN EMPLOYED AT GM (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.).
- If you are a current GM employee operating under a collective bargaining agreement, please contact your local HR/LR for employee placement opportunities.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.