Hybrid: Position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time, but the general expectation is that the employee be on-site an average of three (3) days each week.
Our team is looking for a 2024 PhD Intern – Map Data AI/ML Models to support the development of machine learning and statistical models and algorithms to support creating map content for our ADAS/hands-free driving technology, including Super Cruise. It is expected that the person supports a diverse team of scientists and engineers in their area of expertise. This will include leveraging state-of-the practice tools and techniques to produce innovative solutions to complex problems.
What You’ll Do
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms to extract features and classify outcomes
- Analyze large datasets to discover trends and patterns
- Present complex information using data visualization techniques
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Robotics or related quantitative field
- Enrolled in PhD program in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Robotics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with one or more core analytical tools/suites/libraries such as, Python and related IDEs, Spark, PySpark, PyTorch, TensorFlow, and understand their limitations
- Demonstrable proficiency in statistical modeling and machine learning
What Will Give You A Competitive Edge (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience leveraging cloud computing tools and services
- Proficiency in geospatial analysis and mapping, mobility and behavioral analysis, and/or image processing
- Experience building and implementing active learning and/or reinforcement learning frameworks
- Experience with autonomous vehicle systems and/or ADAS technologies and related vehicle data processing and analytics
GM will provide a one-time lump sum taxable stipend payment to each student selected for the 2024 Student Program.
The salary range for this role is $8,000-$9,400 per month, dependent upon experience.
Benefit options are not available for this role.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.