On-site: This position requires an employee to be on-site on a full-time basis
The Controls Engineer is an individual contributor with recognized expertise responsible for tasks and work you're doing throughout the entire vehicle development lifecycle including requirements definition, systems design and implementation, testing, and problem resolution.
What You'll Do:
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Design and manage key strategic interfaces within systems to enable component reuse and consistency to standard methodologies
- Oversee requirements development with other activities
- Provide support to other specialists for root cause analysis
- Strong ability to expertly capture and analyze empirical data
- Design Tests to efficiently find opportunities for design improvements
- Stay on top of industry trends, technologies, and standard methodologies.
- Identify and document system vulnerabilities and craft mitigation action plans; track corrective actions
- Configure, program, test & address PLC
- Electrical solving & testing of control systems, control panels & associated equipment
Your Skills & Abilities (Required Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology preferred; Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology Program accepted OR equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
What Can Give You a Competitive Edge (Preferred Qualifications):
- Allen Bradley PLC experience
- The expected base compensation for this role is: $72,435-$115,708. Actual base compensation within the identified range will vary based on factors relevant to the position.
- Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
- Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.
GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.) NOW OR IN THE FUTURE
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.