- Stay current on customer’s needs, laws and regulatory mandates, OEM competitor plans, new technology trends and luxury market trends
- Create product strategies with business, marketing/brand, CX, legal and tech stakeholders.
- Get buy-in for product strategies both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategies into requirements and roadmaps, manage ongoing changes and cross-team coordination.
- Define priorities and help communicate them to key stakeholders.
- Assist other teams through product development to meet objectives. Participate in acceptance check and results assessment.
- Establish productive relationships with global business functions and be involved in relationship building and cultivation with internal and 3rd party service providers.
- Drive product launches, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Track performance (e.g. analytics) and suggest improvements to customer experience and product strategy.